How Do I Access My Personal Information?

You can request to view or receive a copy of your own personal record with any child welfare agency from whom you have received service. 

CASLM has a records disclosure team that assumes primary oversight of external access to and disclosure of records held by us. They respect and maintain the confidentiality of your personal information. If you would like to access your personal record from the CASLM, you can make your request in writing using the following form: Individual Request for Access to Records.

You may submit the completed form by using one of the following methods:

Email: [email protected]


Children's Aid Society of London and Middlesex
Attention Privacy Office
P.O. Box 7010
London, ON N5Y 5R8 

Dropping off your request at our community office:

  • 1680 Oxford Street East, London ON; or,

NOTE: For purposes of confirming your identity, you must submit proof of identification. We request two pieces of identification, at least one of which will show your photo and current address. These may be presented as originals where the request is made in person, or may be copies if the request is received via mail or electronically. Please indicate in your request if you are unable to provide this documentation and options can be discussed. 

Your inquiries and requests are important to us. Every effort is made to process requests received in a timely manner. 

Children’s Aid Society London and Middlesex | All Rights Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | © PowerSchool Corporation | Login