Requesting Correction of Personal Information

We are required to keep records that are complete and up-to-date and in accordance with our policies and procedures, which are guided by law and regulations. We aim to ensure that our records are accurate. You have the right to request a correction of your information if you believe our information is incorrect. 

GUIDE: For more information, please review the Service User Guide: Requesting Correction of Personal Information. 

FORM: As outlined in the guide, the following form will need to be completed to start a correction request: Request to Correct/Amend Child Welfare Information.

It should be noted that the CPIN system used across the Province of Ontario will not permit deletion of information from a CPIN record, even if the information is determined to be incorrect or incomplete.  Instead, when it is determined that correction/amendment is required, information will be added to the existing record that details the error and provides information that is correct.  

If you have any questions about the correction request process, please contact the Privacy Office at [email protected] or 519-455-9000 ext. 2411.

Children’s Aid Society London and Middlesex | All Rights Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | © Intrado Corporation | Login